This is the second workshop on NeuroStatistics, on the frontier of collaborative research on the use of statistics and data science methods towards understanding neuroscience data and scientific objectives, and on the challenges and scope of this inter-disciplinary research. This workshop is a day-long program, consisting of several public talks from experts working on this interface. Current challenges
and promising pathways of research will be discussed.
The speakers are:
- Dr. Adam Ferguson, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California at San Francisco
- Dr. Sisi Ma, Institute of Health Informatics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Silvia Mangia, Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Ashley Petersen, Division of Biostatistics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Nathaniel Helwig, Department of Psychology and School of Statistics, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Paul Schrater, Department of Psychology and Department of Computer science and Engineering, University of Minnesota
The complete schedule can be located here.
Location: Appleby Hall 128 - 128 Pleasent Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
Registration Link: Register Today