Are you an intermediate or advanced R user looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge and connect with the diverse R community in the Twin Cities? Join us for this year's virtual conference.
EVENT REGISTRATION - CLOSED (registration closed Monday, July 13 at 8:30am)
Regular pricing includes:
Public (non-UMN) Pricing Scale
$75 - Student/Postdoc/Not Employed
$125 - Academic Faculty/Staff, Government, or Nonprofit
$150 - General Admission (not in previous categories)
UMN Internal Pricing Scale
$50 - Paying with UMN dept. chartstring
$100 - General UMN Admission
Additionally, noRth will offer 10 full registration scholarships to individuals from underrepresented and historically marginalized groups in the R community. Learn more.
The conference will consist of two morning sessions of seminars, July 14 - 15. Each day will run from approximately 9:00am - 12:00pm.
Presentation topics include:
- Scraping, iterating, purring
- Reproducible Machine Learning with tidymodels
- Being bilingual - coding in both R and python
- Probabilistic answers to data science questions: using Bayesian hierarchical modeling in analysis of public transit
- Automatic Machine Learning in R
- Styling shiny and rmarkdown with Sass and Bootstrap 4
- Deploying End-to-End Data Science Production Workflows in R
- Powerful Yet Simple Reactive Concepts in Shiny
- dplyr + data. table = dtplyr?
- R statistics: A social scientist’s journey
Visit the noRth conference website for full information including schedules, speaker information, materials from last year's conference, and more!